Grace Pointe Community
Church of the Nazarene
(Click to Enlarge)
For nearly 65 years Grace Pointe Community Church of the Nazarene has endeavored to share the love of Christ with the world. On October 18, 1944, a Nazarene church was organized in the community of Marley Park under the direction of “Ma Blizzard.” It began with prayer meetings and grew into a thriving church known as Marley Park Church of the Nazarene. Today that church is led by our Pastor Dr. Phillip Bolerjack and is a testimony to the goodness and grace of God. As our church family grew it became necessary to a new building for more ministry opportunities; and in the fall of 2008 we sold our original building in preparation for a new facility on Gambrills Road in Severn. As Marley Park is a name tied to our former location, we have become Grace Pointe Community Church of the Nazarene.
On October 16, 2011 we held our first worship service at our new campus on Gambrills Rd in Severn, MD. We rejoice in God's providence and guiding hand on this portion of our journey and trust that He will continue to lead and guide us in the future.